TRANSLATE ... TRADUTOR

quinta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2017

Happy Diwali! Happy Festivities!


I wish you light,
one that lies within,
sometimes dormant,
or restless,
mostly flickering...
Let it shine.

I wish you silence,
to be able to hear oneself...
clear & uncluttered,
without getting lost
within the noise outside.

I wish you wealth,
one that comprises of knowledge, imagination & the urge to share it with the world.

I wish you prosperity of the heart . . .
So it can hold everything & everyone
dear & concerned...

I wish you joy,
like a river that
enriches everything
it flows by.

I wish you love,
like light
that dispels darkness
fills warmth, hope & harmony...

I wish you a bond,
of love, care, compassion for each being on this planet- be it a human, plant or animal....

May we all progress in our quest to become pure instruments of the Divine's Will!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


*É um prazer receber você aqui em minha página!
*Deixe seu comentário, retribuirei com carinho!